Having conducted better than 1,000 interviews and analyzing our focus-group findings, we at A-1 Freeman Moving Group have discovered this first and foremost about what companies like yours are looking for:
- You want to set up your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to see that your employees get exemplary care from us in every phase of the move.
- You want a meticulous invoice from us.
- You want honest reporting on the value of our relocation services and how faithfully we executed them.
Because of this, we’ve created what we identify as our “Silent” Employee Relocation Service. What it sets out to silence is the constant assault of information and update petitions in addition to complaints firms like yours too frequently get from their employees as the usual kind of corporate move is in progress. And in implementing this silent service, we’ve gone the extra mile to insure there’s nothing conventional about a corporate move handled by A-1 Freeman Moving Group!
Here’s How We’ve Set a Higher Standard Accountability
Move Policy Management and Adherence
- Plainly identifying ourselves as a key contact with your employees and letting them know we accept personal responsibility for making their relocation an exceptional one
- Following through on each commitment we make
- Becoming an extension of your organization: an "on-staff" mover
- Offering precise definitions of our services and meeting your employees’ demands
- Deploying our proprietary Move Management Technology to understand and support your relocation policy and so reduce the number of calls you get from employees throughout the move
- Doing our client profile of your company, which details just about every relocation element, before we consent to the first move
- Referring constantly to the client profile in order to determine whether a certain move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in executing, requires us to "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Making the effort to fully understand you, our client, and your wants in advance of our move relationship
- Keeping all current contact, policy, and contract information up to date and close at hand
- Providing comprehensive explanations of how we execute our services and what our Move Concierges will be accountable for
- Making a first call to make sure you have some understanding of ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families move
- Sending our Move Concierges to confer personally with your relocating families to recognize and understand their needs, review the move process, and make an accurate estimate of their personal effects
Proactive Customer Service
- Staying in constant communication with your moving employees to keep unnecessary calls from reaching your ears
- Providing 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Providing move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Having your Move Concierge communicate more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who’ll make certain your employees will have a pleasant relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, if such are made
- Committing ourselves to keeping you and your employees updated and assured every step of the way
- Making use of our move management technology to identify conceivable snafus before they develop
- Providing ”front-loaded” employee education and communication to dispel misunderstandings and promote peace of mind
Evaluation and Reporting
- Making an introductory call to your relocating employees within 24 hours
- Speedily returning calls to you and your moving employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Total Quality Control
- Carefully monitoring our overall quality and the work of each and every A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who deals with you and your employees during the move
- Following up when the move is completed with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Reviewing and analyzing each aspect of the move after it’s completed
- Posting the results of our analysis on your website – honest results that let you hold our performance against your quality standards and help us maintain continual betterment
- Providing it in a belief borne of experience that the best way to keep your relocating employees from phoning or emailing you with gripes is not to have gripes in the first place
- Assuring that we never lack quality people ready to provide for you anywhere in the nation
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote