The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference for Employee Relocation
Having conducted better than 1,000 interviews and analyzing our focus-group findings, we at A-1 Freeman Moving Group have discovered this first and foremost about what companies like yours are looking for:
- You want to set up your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to see that your employees get exemplary care from us in every phase of the move.
- You want a meticulous invoice from us.
- You want honest reporting on the value of our relocation services and how faithfully we executed them.
Here’s How We’ve Set a Higher StandardAccountability
- Plainly identifying ourselves as a key contact with your employees and letting them know we accept personal responsibility for making their relocation an exceptional one
- Following through on each commitment we make
- Becoming an extension of your organization: an "on-staff" mover
- Offering precise definitions of our services and meeting your employees’ demands
- Deploying our proprietary Move Management Technology to understand and support your relocation policy and so reduce the number of calls you get from employees throughout the move
- Doing our client profile of your company, which details just about every relocation element, before we consent to the first move
- Referring constantly to the client profile in order to determine whether a certain move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in executing, requires us to "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Making the effort to fully understand you, our client, and your wants in advance of our move relationship
- Keeping all current contact, policy, and contract information up to date and close at hand
- Providing comprehensive explanations of how we execute our services and what our Move Concierges will be accountable for
- Making a first call to make sure you have some understanding of ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families move
- Sending our Move Concierges to confer personally with your relocating families to recognize and understand their needs, review the move process, and make an accurate estimate of their personal effects
- Staying in constant communication with your moving employees to keep unnecessary calls from reaching your ears
- Providing 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Providing move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Having your Move Concierge communicate more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who’ll make certain your employees will have a pleasant relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, if such are made
- Committing ourselves to keeping you and your employees updated and assured every step of the way
- Making use of our move management technology to identify conceivable snafus before they develop
- Providing ”front-loaded” employee education and communication to dispel misunderstandings and promote peace of mind
- Making an introductory call to your relocating employees within 24 hours
- Speedily returning calls to you and your moving employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Carefully monitoring our overall quality and the work of each and every A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who deals with you and your employees during the move
- Following up when the move is completed with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Reviewing and analyzing each aspect of the move after it’s completed
- Posting the results of our analysis on your website – honest results that let you hold our performance against your quality standards and help us maintain continual betterment
- Providing it in a belief borne of experience that the best way to keep your relocating employees from phoning or emailing you with gripes is not to have gripes in the first place
- Assuring that we never lack quality people ready to provide for you anywhere in the nation
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote