No doubt about it: Denver residential moves are a humongous endeavor even if your move doesn’t take you far. But as our long-time clients will tell you, we can manage the details of any move. So moving you across the street or across town is second-nature to us. Given our vast residential moving services and options, we can make it feel like second-nature to you too !
We present you with a choice as to just which of our moving services you think best – to suit your expectations as well as your finances. Here are your options:
- Full Service Packing. We pack all your belongings for you; you direct us.
- Fragile-Only Packing. Over the considerable years we’ve been professional movers, we’ve fine-tuned our capabilities in packing even the most gossamer of items. We’ll create a unique packing plan for the fragile pieces you have in your home.
- Self Pack. We understand from experience that a lot of homeowners have a preference for packing their possessions themselves. If that’s how you see it, we’re certainly willing to accommodate you. But we’re also happy to provide assistance in small ways you might come to really appreciate, especially with things – mirrors and mattresses, for instance – that demand non-standard boxes. We’ll share packing tips with you, too. Beyond that, we can arrange to deliver all the packing materials and moving supplies you require.
Your belongings aren’t uniform in size, shape, and weight. You can’t pack them all in the same kind of box. That, then, is the reason we offer ...
- standard moving boxes sized anywhere from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet,
- wardrobe boxes,
- mirror boxes – specifically designed for shipping not just mirrors but also glass tabletops and framed artwork or photos,
- mattress boxes in all the necessary sizes,
- dishpack barrels – extra sturdy, with built-in dividers, to keep your china and other dishware safe as it’s shipped, and
- furniture stretchwrap to avoid snagging, tearing, and soiling.
Loading and Unloading
We’ve long proven ourselves adept at moving people from one home to another safely, smoothly, and without all the usual strains and stresses. To assure that your local move is a pleasant one, we provide you with ...
- Disassembly/Assembly Service. We’ll tear down your big furniture and equipment – such as beds, swing sets, and entertainment centers. Then, as we’re unloading this stuff into your new home, we’ll reassemble it all again.
- Residence Protection Pads. With these, we’re well able to insulate stair railings, tight corners, and doors from damage while we’re moving your belonging out – and in.
- Carpet Covers. Placing carpet covers is standard with us, too, for keeping high traffic areas clean throughout the move.
- Systematic Loading. We’re especially conscientious about labeling and inventorying your moving boxes based on where they’re to be placed in your new home, as you desire.
- Systematic Unloading. At your new home, we unload your possessions into the rooms you specify.
- Unpacking. Would you prefer that we do some or all of your unpacking for you? Just give us the word!
- Debris Removal. When the move’s finished and everything’s unloaded, our movers can take away all the empty moving boxes and packing materials for you.
Know that our people will take every reasonable precaution to safeguard your household goods and personal items that you’ve entrusted us to move.
We have the perfect accommodation for customers – and we’ve seen a lot of them – who must move out of their current home some time prior to moving into a new one: A-1 Freeman Moving Group storage. Our warehouses are massive and offer a safe, secure environment in which to store your household furnishings and personal items until you’re able to complete you move. A variety of storage options, all affordably priced, are available to meet your budget and needs. Ask your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge about these options and which would be right for you.
Installation & Assembly Services
Stave off all the headaches. Have us arrange for ...
- the connection of appliances in your new home,
- the assembly of hot tubs and other such amenities, or
- further cleaning services.
Your Move Concierge has the details.
With A-1 Freeman Moving Group, there’s no loose conjecture involved in arriving at the cost of your local move. We give you a written estimate that takes into account the moving services you’ve chosen. And we give you the options below, which your Move Concierge will happily discuss with you further ...
- Bottom Line Pricing. This is your all-encompassing guaranteed price, based on your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing. This specifies that you might pay less for your move than the price specified in the moving estimate, but you won’t pay above that.
- Customized Pricing. This mixes your guaranteed price with added, separate service costs as they apply.
Are there other services you require that you don’t see addressed here? Talk with your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you’d like to know more about our Denver local residential moving services in order to make a decision, please don’t hesitate to call us and pick the brains of one of our convivial, savvy Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote