Okay, so you’re not moving far. You still want to make sure your local residential move’s as easy as possible a move – no glitches, no gaffes, no gripes. A-1 Freeman Moving Group understands. We’ve helped thousands of Denver people move across the street or across town over the years. What our clients particularly value is our smooth handling of …
The Moving Process
Take a look at the steps:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
When you initially contact us to talk about your move, we’ll provide you with a FREE ballpark estimate of the cost – taking into account our elementary recognition of your requirements. This price could rise or fall, after more-thorough review and what move options you select.
The Home Survey
We provide you with two options for helping us deliver a final, accurate estimate – both of which is meant to facilitate your schedule in a way that’s most convenient for you:
- a personal, in-home conference with one of our skilled estimators – also entailing a room-by-room accounting of the possessions you’ll need moved, or
- a video inventory that uses the most advanced technology, connecting you to our estimator via your smart phone as you go through your home and show us what needs moving.
The Written Estimate
Taking into account our consultations with you and the results of your Home Survey, we’ll provide you with a written estimate of the price you can expect to pay. This written estimate presents that cost with far greater exactitude than our up-front ballpark estimate. It pertains to each aspect of your shipment, including all moving services you’ve chosen.
The Customer Agreement
When you’ve chosen the options you want and consented to our terms and pricing, you’ll sign an agreement with us. This is your move contract setting forth locations, move dates and times, the moving services you’ve selected, and other details such as cost, safety, and insurance. With this addressed, we book your move.
The Move Plan
This is when your personal A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge gets hold of you to …
- vet your move dates and the addresses, primarily your current (origination) address and your destination address
- confirm which of our services you desire
- guide you in what to expect from your move, and
- answer your questions.
Your Move Concierge is your one point of contact from this point forward. He or she will make sure that you’re informed of all that’s happening with your local residential move – to deliver as pleasant, punctual, and perfect a move as you could expect from anyone.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date approaches, we’ll email you or call you to insure that everything planned for is still okay. We’ll make a final affirmation of dates, times, locations, and other aspects of the move to keep it on track.
As is standard with us, we offer you options to match your needs and budget. You can pack yourself (and we can deliver the packing materials, if you like) … you can get our full-service Denver movers to assist you in packing … or you can get a custom-crafted plan where you get the packing started and we help pack specialty items.
When the truck and crew pull up, they’ll introduce themselves and do a walk-through of your home to get familiar with the layout and what needs to be moved out. Then they’ll prep the home to protect it, padding stair rails, tight corners, doors and jambs, and placing carpet covers to keep high-traffic areas from getting snagged and soiled. Next, they’ll follow a systematic loading procedure, where moving boxes are labeled and inventoried based on rooms and your needs on arrival at your new home. Things that must be disassembled – pretty much anything from entertainment centers to beds to swing sets – are properly taken apart at this time. Throughout the loading process, quality checks are executed and communication with your Move Concierge is maintained.
Once we get your possessions safely to your new home – in good time and in one piece, we take great care to unload it. Our delivery services include …
- deploying protective pads and carpet covers to keep your your new home pristine during the course of your move-in,
- systematic unloading – where we unload your belongings into the rooms you want them in, per your wishes,
- reassembly of items disassembled for the move – beds, and so forth,
- unpacking – just say the word; we’ll get it done for you, and
- debris removal – where, if you want, our team will dispose of all the empty moving boxes and materials after the unpacking.
The Post-Move Follow-up
This is where your personal A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge contacts you to see how you felt about the move … assess the quality of the services we executed … discuss any unresolved matters that might remain … and, above all else, THANK YOU for choosing A-1 Freeman Moving Group! Your absolute satisfaction is key to our continual improvement.
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote