As an element of our full array of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group presents professional packing services. We can modify a packing solution to best fit your needs whether you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the tasks that many folks will determine to do themselves as a strategy to save cost in the moving process. Regardless if you decide for us to deal with your packing or you want to do it yourself, the critical thing is that the packing is done right so your assets arrive at your destination in great condition. If you are considering packing yourself, please take the time to review our all-inclusive guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather kick back and have us do the packing in your stead, you can be certain our professional movers will do a fantastic job. When it comes to looking after your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unrivaled. Here is an outline of the system that will be employed to safeguard your belongings. The initial step in securing your shipment for the trip is careful packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These possessions are paper padded as a rule and where possessions require further security, the use of double wrapping and crating is implemented. Correct padding takes the subsequent steps:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
If you need to ship your effects across the ocean, you can feel confident knowing that they'll be carefully containerized for export. Depending on the size of your shipment, its handling requirements and destination, there are various types of containers and shipping methods that may be utilized. Rest easy knowing that all of them are created to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote