When you sign us on as your moving company, keeping you productive and profitable all through your corporate relocation is one of our foremost responsibilities. Helping you transfer your employees is among the most proven successful ways we dothis. That being the case, we provide you with a wide array of employee relocation services that are unexcelled in the industry. And just as conscientious and capable as we are in handling your office relocation, we’re similarly so in the way we deal with employee relocation. Our techniques markedly aid in mitigating the anxieties associated with moving. That keeps your employees happy and, as a result, makes your corporate move a gratifying experience for all involved.
Our Employee Relocation Process
These are the steps you can count on us taking: Corporate Needs Assessment
Our field representatives get together with you up front to collect information about each detail of your corporate move – including not only what’s slated for the move but also who’s slated for the move. We’ll further refer to whatever move policy you’ve created to ensure that our services as your relocation proceeds. Employee Education
A A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge will initiate contact with your employees being relocated to establish each employee’s relocation needs, define our services and how we perform them, and talk about what type of help the Move Concierge will provide. In the initial contact, the Move Concierge will offer your employees an explanation of ...
Employee Move Assistance
- the fundamentals of moving,
- our in-home and video inventorying methodology,
- our insurance coverage,
- shipment dates and spreads,
- their company’s corporate move policy, and
- how A-1 Freeman Moving Group actually aids children and families during the move process.
The many services we’ve instituted for each and every one of your being relocated and their families include ...
- real-estate assistance to cut overall relocation costs and headaches for your company and your employees – as a result of A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s joining with SIRVA Relocation, a national, full-service relocation firm specializing in home sale marketing and property closing, temporary housing, home finding and destination services, and mortgage financing;
- A-1 Freeman Moving Group SourceOne Service to simplify the moving process for your employees – managed by their personal Move Concierge, who serves as the employee’s single point of contact and delegates a driver crew to handle their move from start to finish;
- packing assistance;
- delivery of packing supplies for self-pack;
- total loading, moving, and unloading services;
- tear-down and, following the move, reassembly of items like beds, entertainment centers, swing sets, etc.; and
- vehicle freighting – cars, trucks, motorcycles ... even ATVs and boats.
Other services can be provided as well, in accordance with the provisions of the corporate move policy and the terms of the move agreement. Frequent Communication
During the relocation process, the Move Concierge communicates regularly with your employees, providing ...
- Move Concierge assistance as needed, 24 hours a day,
- online move status updates 24 hours a day,
- at least 70 communications while the move is in progress, including assistance from others besides the Move Concierge who can help provide a seamless relocation,
- pro-active customer service to stop little matters from becoming major problems,
- responsive service – such as immediately calling back when employees have questions or concerns, and
- communication after the move – even through final claims resolution, if claims are filed.
Having relocated an employee, the Move Concierge will call that employee to conduct a quick, friendly post-move survey. This, essentially, is a finishing “quality check” to see what your employee thinks of the move, how well we matched his or her expectations, and what, if any, unresolved matters may still need taking care of. Knowing these things helps us continually enhance our services and our move performance. When all is said and done, our Move Concierge will give your employees a sincere THANK YOU for being given the opportunity to serve every one of them!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote