Your dedicated A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge will help you draft a personal long-distance moving plan once you’ve consented to have us to move you.
You may pick as many or as few of the generous long-distance moving services we’ve established. We’ll customize them as fully as possible to suit your desires. Our long-distance moving services entail ...
- Pre-planning – in a meeting with your Move Concierge to discuss each and every element of your move and option the services you desire
- Pricing – choices include Bottom Line Pricing, your full guaranteed price as defined in your move estimate; Not-to-Exceed Pricing, which states that you might pay less but never more than that mentioned in the move estimate; or Customized Pricing, which merges your guaranteed price with the costs of separate, added services
- Packing – providing you with the option of full-service packing by us; fragile-only packing, where we pack only your most delicate items; or self pack, in which you pack all or pretty much everything – and we assist as much or as little as you want
- Packing Materials – provided by us if you choose to self pack: everything required such as moving boxes, barrels, and stretchwrap
- Disassembly/Assembly – where we take apart equipment such as swing sets, entertainment centers, and beds ... then put them together again after we’ve moved them to your new home
- Loading and Unloading – taking exemplary care with your home and belongings: making use of protective wraps for stair rails , sharp corners, doors and doorjambs; laying carpet covers to shield high-traffic areas; labeling and categorizing your moving boxes according to your needs and the rooms they’ll go into in your new home; unpacking as much as you’d rather not unpack yourself; disposing of packing materials, moving supplies, and debris once your move is completed, as you require
- Long-Distance Moving Resources – learning derived from experience provided by your Move Concierge to help you handle your move confidently: includes comprehensive explanations of the A-1 Freeman Moving Group long-distance moving process, from pre-planning and pricing to what you’re responsible for when you arrive at your new home; defining the terminology relating to long-distance relocations; and answering any questions you have quickly, responsively
It’s often the case that people can’t move into their new home directly – but they must move out of their present home without delay. If that’s your situation, don’t lose hope! With our huge warehouses, we can provide you with a variety of sanely priced storage options, including short- or long-term storage. Your possessions will be safe, secure, and excellently cared-for in our warehouses, too. Your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can advise you on which options will seem to suit your needs and budget.
Could there be other long-distance moving services you have to have that aren’t mentioned here. Alert your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you’d like to know more about our Denver long-distance residential moving services
before you sign on with us, please feel free to call us and talk with one of our friendly, savvy Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote