Is an Office Relocation in Denver on Your Agenda?
- You have gotten too big for your current office in Denver. Your employees need a little space! As you grow and hire more employees, you want more office space to have room for them. (No one prefers to share a desk or go to the break room only to figure out there is no break room.)
- You prefer your inventory and office to be within throwing distance. If you have a warehouse of inventory, it might be more productive to have your office very close so you don't have to make such a commute.
- You need to increase your visibility. Some businesses profit when potential patrons can view your sign every day and have easy access to your front door. If this description fits you, it's time to relocate out of that office tower or hidden alley office and get into the mainstream.
- A new locale makes more sense. Maybe your present locale was ideal for opening your business, but now it is time to relocate to a venue that is more convenient for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more upscale.
- You need space for a new department. An office relocation may be as obvious as moving one group of employees into a new area in the same building or complex.
Still, no matter how simple the move might seem, there is a lot to ponder, which is why it is a good idea to employ a professional moving company that can manage your office move from beginning to end.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There aren't very many office desks that will fit through a door in one piece (and really, would you want to carry it even if it did?). Taking apart furniture and reassembling it can be tedious and delicate: you have to watch out to lose a nut! You and your employees can surely find a better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have a filing system, and you should be able to commence where you left off with it when you are in your new office. Prior to hiring a moving company, double check that they're able to maintain the organization and conserving the privacy of the people whose files are being relocated.
- Moving IT Systems: A couple laptops is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and more is another. Additionally, even with a single tablet, you want to be sure it is correctly packaged and padded to avoid damage in transit. When you get to your new office, you want to rest assured that your system can be reinstalled handily and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon your business, you may have big, oddly shaped pieces of high-priced equipment that need to make the move, too. How are you going to move that item? How will you safeguard it? That's what pros do best.
- Keeping to a Timeline: During the time your office is being moved, it is not easy to keep up with work, which is why it is imperative for an office relocation to happen flawlessly.
Not all moving companies in Denver have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to handle every aspect of the move. We can. From point A to point B, our professional, certified movers can manage every aspect. Your office relocation commences with a survey and analysis of your office, followed by an accurate written estimate. We are dedicated to making the process as painless for you as possible. Click here to get started.