By Julie DeLong, A-1 Freeman Moving Group
The COVID-19 pandemic has transformed our lives and also ways of conducting business. As a company founder, director, or manager, continuing to keep your workers safe and secure while ensuring social distancing can be a concern. For those who have workers in numerous nations around the world and states or for those who are bringing new staff members on board, from time to time a relocation could be required. Yet, moving to Denver throughout these unstable periods is difficult and collecting wisdom prior to acting is crucial. The following are the important factors you should think about ahead of deciding.
The first step when moving employees, especially during a health crisis such at COVID-19, is to organize appropriately. When making a plan, the following actions are crucial:
· Develop a list of all personnel both inside and outside the country. Incorporate all staff contacts and locations on the list, along with the place that the employee needs to move to.
· Create a dependable communication channel that accommodates the whole company to make sure that all relocating employees have relevant news and give feedback.
· Create an emergency board to liaise together with the top management and find solutions for relocations. This committee ought to do a deep dive on each relocation to review all solutions extensively whilst keeping all government directives in view.
· Partner with various travel agencies and a moving company in Denver for travel notifications.
· Maintain all government procedures relating to social distancing, essential services, along with travel prohibitions in view as you plan.
· Determine policies that support remote working to ensure social distancing, when necessary. Directives that raise your staff's chance of being infected with COVID-19 should be eradicated.
· Identify concise policies which aid personnel. Give thought to developing a fund for hardship premiums for workers in spots where essentials are tough to access because of minimal resources or the surge in cost.
· Understand that a number of relocations will need to be delayed until employees have safe spots to work.
· If transfer is important, limit it to essential employees. This policy must also establish safety measures to be regarded ahead of, throughout, and immediately after the trip to make certain that all employees remain safe.
· Discuss moving choices along with your professional moving company partner. The moving company in Denver must have a plan set up to keep both their employees as well as your employees safe during the entire moving process.
· Evaluate your relocation policy together with your professional movers in Denver to make certain that your employees receive the best value from your relocation budget.
Ready to Relocate?
At A-1 Freeman Moving Group in Denver, we know that moving of employees is complicated anytime, but may be even more arduous over a global pandemic. We are taking needed precautions to make sure you and your staff are safe and sound. Give us a call today for additional info on all your relocation needs.
Request a free quote