Moving company employees or new hires to a new location or state because business is growing and scaling is an optimal position. Locating extraordinary talent and relocating them to you is how companies keep their competitive edge. No matter the reason, the subtleties of corporate relocation to Denver will really set a company apart if the goal is a smooth transition for current or future employees and your business, while also keeping downtime to a minimum.
Onboarding top talent is a high priority for many employers. Whether you are the business owner or head the HR department, you know that employee relocation runs much deeper than authorizing moving expenses. A company's finest resources are those that bring productivity and profitability. Having a whole relocation program for employees will not only attract and keep the best talent but will also provide a competitive boost to the company. A structured relocation package should coordinate with the talent management agenda.
As the individual entrusted with supervising an employee relocation program, you will have quite a tall order of undertakings to get done such as:
- Recognize those who are good candidates for mobility and letting them know before a relocation opportunity.
- Plan the budget for every relocating employee. The moving expenses for an individual who is renting will most likely be not the same as a family of four that owns their residence. How will employees be taken care of? Will they get a lump sum, be reimbursed, have a limited budget? Just a few specifics to settle on so that the company and employee both win in this transition.
- Transacting a relocation contract is vital when relocating employees. How will the cost of living differentiate? Is there a salary adjustment? Will there be support with the selling and buying of a residence?
The above are just a couple of the many tasks that HR will orchestrate, and we haven’t touched on the hiring of a moving company yet.
Locating a professional and seasoned corporate relocation company is a task in itself. Depending on the level of relocation compensation, communication will be between the moving company and HR or the employee. There will also be metrics that HR will have to adhere to when overseeing employee relocation. A moving company that will monitor and keep track of all things from tracking shipments to billing and expeditiously handling claim settlements all while giving you 24-hour access is a great sign. Doing your due diligence to thoroughly research corporate relocation company choices and making the best selection will lessen the burden on employees, the HR department and the company.
The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference
A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers a full suite of employee mobility services. We can move employees, groups and workspaces while addressing and integrating all of the provisions and reporting a company may have within their relocation program.
We engage quite a few processes to assure satisfaction, below is a simple list of our employee relocation process:
- Corporate Needs Assessment
- Corporate Profile Creation
- Employee Education
- Employee Move Assistance
- Ongoing Communication Throughout
- Post-Move Follow-Up
Moving is a difficlut job even if all you have to supervise is logistics. Depending on the details of the move, relocating can be intricate and time-consuming. With over 40 years in the moving industry, A-1 Freeman has a tried and true system in place to make the most difficult relocations a smooth sailing.
We are not a company that gloats; we allow our work and happy customers do that for us, but here are a few items that make us standout.
We offer a myriad of corporate relocation services including:
- Full-service loading and unloading
- Tear down and reassembly
- Climate controlled shipping
- We have skilled and trained crews of movers and drivers that are background checked and drug tested. Our employees are productive and safety-aware at all times.
- We provide a dedicated project manager that will coordinate with you and your employees from start to finish.
- Domestic and global relocation solutions.
We recognize that we are not simply providing transportation for possessions146 but transporting lives to Denver. Our aim is to provide a safe and efficient moving service while giving all involved peace of mind. We will assist to take the burden away from your employees, the worry away from the HR department and get your company back to normal.
For more information on how our corporate employee relocation solutions can help you, contact us anytime!